Those who know me know I love to “mini”mize all my party food.
1. Finger food > main courses at most events/parties I’ve been to (if you’re anything like me – your favorite part of a wedding is hovering by the kitchen door during cocktail hour waiting for the cater waiter to emerge with a new tray of mini burgers, crab cakes, or mac&cheese balls – the possibilities are endless)
2. Portions are small and price tags are correspondingly affordable.
3. Everything is better small (babies, puppies, kittens). So when it comes to apps/snacks, it’s only natural to love them mini.
4. Prep work can usually be done completely ahead of time.
5. Guaranteed to really impress your guests (and aren’t we all secretly hoping for extra hosting kudos)