Ingredients (makes 6 muffins):
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp coconut oil
jam or preserves, your choice or flavor (I used strawberry)
Crumble Top –
2 tbsp butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar sugar
1 tbsp bsugar
1/4 cup flour
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees
2. Line muffin tin with baking cups and set aside.
3. Combine flour, salt, baking powder & sugar into a medium size bowl.
4. Stir in peanut butter until crumbly.
5. Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract & coconut oil.
6. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix low until combined.
7. Fill each cup 1/2 way with batter
8. Talk a 1 tsp scoop of jam and place in the center of each 1/2 filled cup.
9. Divide remaining batter into cups.
10. Make crumble mixture by blending flour, sugar & butter.
11. Lightly sprinkle the crumble mixture on top of each batter filled cup.
12. Baked for 18-20 minutes.
13. Let cool slightly before serving.