1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp white sugar
1 large egg
3/4 cup of warm milk
2 tbsp melted butter + additional 1 tbsp (separate)
1 tsp garlic powder + 1/2 tsp (separate)
1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes + 1/2 tsp (separate)
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg until fluffy. Stir in milk and butter.
4. Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until blended.
5. Mix 1 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp parsley flakes.
6. Using a pastry or basting brush, generously coat your waffle iron with the melted butter mixture (both sides).
7. Pour 1/3-1/2 cups of batter per waffle into waffle iron (depending on size of iron).
8. Cook for roughly 6 minutes.
9. Top with mozzarella stuffed meatballs (recipe coming soon) and sauce.
10. Serve warm!