I love PB and I love snickerdoodles = the evolution of this a-mazing cookie.
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar + 1/3 cup, divided
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment
3. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside
4. Cream butter, peanut butter, and 3/4 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a mixer until fluffy.
5. Mix in eggs, vanilla, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
6. Mix in dry ingredients and beat just until mixed
7. Mix the remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar in a small bowl
8. Scoop balls of cookie dough (roughly 2 tbsp) and roll them in the cinnamon sugar & place on your cookie sheet
9. Use a fork to press the cookie down in a criss-cross pattern (only two presses needed)
10. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes
11. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheets & place on a wired rack