The flavor in this pulled pork is incredible. It’s easy to make and adaptable to a variety of meals!
Crock Pot Pulled Pork
*perfect for sandwiches, tacos, pizzas, etc.
3 tbsp. paprika
½ tbsp. salt
2 tsp black pepper
½ tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ cup honey
¼ cup red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 onion, peeled and cut in half
3 ½-5lb pork shoulder butt
1. Mix together dry ingredients
2. Pour in the honey, vinegar, and olive oil and stir to form a paste
3. Place the onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
4. Lay/prop pork on top of onion
5. Pour the mixture over all sides of the pork pieces (a lot will fall to the bottom – it’s okay)
6. Turn crock pot on low and cook for 5 to 7 hours (varies depending on your crock pot) or until the meat is tender enough to be easily shredded with a fork
Options for adding this delicious pork to your meals: